If you are looking for what to do in Wales with your family, look no further! Here is a list of 7 things that will be sure to please the whole family. There are many more activities available in Wales, but these should give you a good start when planning what to do during your next visit.
1) Visit Cardiff Castle – this castle has been around since Roman times and was once home to famous people like Catherine Zeta Jones.
2) Take a tour of the Welsh coastline – there are some lovely beaches here that make for great days out including Tenby beach which has won awards for its beauty.
3) Go on an adventure at Brecon Beacons National Park – this national park offers what can only be described as a real adventure. Expect to see waterfalls, lakes and caves on your visit here.
4) Take a hike on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path – This trail ranges from beaches to cliffs and is over 200 miles long. It is sure to be a great adventure for the whole family.
5) Visit castles of Wales – there are many to choose from. Some of the most popular being Kidwelly Castle, Chepstow Castle and Caerphilly castle.
6) Be sure to visit the many museums of Wales. There is nothing like learning about history in Wales. Some of the best ones include: Big Pit National Coal Museum, Cardiff Bay Maritime Museum and The National Wool Museum.
7) Try your hand at mountain biking. There are many trails to choose from, some easier than others. This type of activity is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
This article provides 7 great things to do in Wales with your family. I hope you enjoyed reading what is available here, but if not please keep reading to find out what else is available for you to enjoy.